Do you have Cystic Fibrosis?
Do you have a story that you’d like to tell? Some tips that you’d like to share? A photo depicting an important moment in your life?
I’d considering doing a series of blog posts about people with Cystic Fibrosis. I haven’t formed any real structure around it, but I do know that I’d like to include people from many parts of the world, from different backgrounds, etc.
If you are interested, please comment send an email to: therapink . com @ gmail .com (remove all empty spaces).
To begin with, please provide the following information (please note that this information is for my general info-gathering purposes only):
1. Name (first and last – although only your last name’s First Initial, and not your last name will not be included in the blog post unless you give permission to do so)
4. Age at diagnosis
5. Single – Relationship – Married – Separated – Divorced – Widow – Other
6. Children? Yes or No
7. Transplant? Yes or No
8. CF Mutations
9. Best way to reach you – email address, phone number, or text message
10. Some words that describe you. For example, I might say this about myself: writer, cats, silly, book smart but street-naive
11. In addition, I would like to include at least one or two photos of you, once I write each post. Don’t send them now, just send your answers to the ten questions.
Thank you in advance. I truly hope that my plan turns into something of value. If it doesn’t, I thank you for your time. I’m pretty sure, however, that this will become something. Let’s see where this goes!